The Champion Power Equipment 66526 2 in. Chemical and Clear Water Transfer Pump is the perfect solution for agricultural chemical transfer applications and includes clear water fittings for emergency water transfer or flood recovery. Pump water quickly with 154 gallons per minute maximum delivery volume. The pump housing, impeller and volute are constructed from fiberglass-reinforced polyester for enhanced chemical resistance. The inlet/outlet seals are made of extremely durable EPDM impervious to typical chemicals used on a farm. Clear water fittings are also included for emergency water transfer or flood recovery. The pump has a self-priming design that holds prime when not running (requires initial priming to operate).
- Chemical Resistant - for use with water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases
- Powerful - 154 gallons per minute maximum delivery volume
- Reliable - powered by a 196cc Champion OHV engine
- Clear water fittings included
- EPA certified and CARB exempt
- Champion Support - 2 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support