The Champion Power Equipment 100250 37-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Full Beam Log Splitter not only offers relief from the back-breaking work of splitting logs, but also reduces your work time so you can move on to other tasks. Depend on the reliable recoil start to start up the powerful Champion 338cc single-cylinder OHV engine, which features a cast-iron sleeve, a 1.6-gallon fuel tank, 1.2-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and a low-oil shutoff for safety. Never struggle to lift a large, heavy log onto your log splitter again. It only takes a few seconds and three simple steps to convert your log splitter from horizontal to vertical. This powerful machine handles logs up to 24 inches long, weighing up to 100 pounds. Thirty-four tons of splitting capacity deliver the power you need. The hydraulic oil system has a 6.8-gallon oil capacity and operates at 13 gpm to power through tough logs. Champion's efficient design has a fast 16-second cycle time and dependable auto-return valve, which is capable of over 200 cycles per hour. The handy log catchers save your back by keeping your freshly-split wood within easy reach. The 2-stage gear pump reliably adjusts flow and pressure by delivering high flow/low pressure when there is no resistance and low flow/high pressure when cutting through a log to increase productivity. This log splitter will fit in most truck beds, plus it's easily towable with DOT-approved wheels for up to 45 mph, a 2-inch ball hitch coupler and an extended tongue that will fit most ATV/UTV towing applications. This log splitter is EPA certified and CARB compliant.
- 37 tons of splitting capacity with a large 338cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine
- Converts from horizontal to vertical in seconds, allowing you to handle large, heavy logs with ease
- 16-second cycle time, expanded operator area and dependable auto-return valve capable of over 200 cycles per hour
- Towable up to 45 mph and fits most ATV/UTV towing applications with an extended tongue, 2-inch ball hitch coupler and 16-inch tires
- Items included: Log catchers, oil funnel