CountyLine 25 Ton Log Splitter, 196 cc Kohler Engine, Fast Cycle Time, Best Residential Warranty in the Industry
The Fastest Log Splitter of Its Size
If you regularly split wood, the CountyLine 25 Ton Log Splitter will save you time and money. This impressive high-performance hydraulic log splitter easily breaks up logs with 25 tons of force.
The Ultimate Engine
CountyLine 25-Ton Log Splitter uses a 265 Kohler SH Series engine which is known for having both industry-leading power and a user-friendly design. The Kohler has an accessible air filter and sparkplug, making it extremely easy to maintain, and a dual ball bearing crankshaft design that makes starting up a breeze.
Splits Bigger and Tougher Logs
There aren't many logs you can't split with the Countyline 25-Ton Log Splitter. It conveniently tilts vertical allowing you to split bigger sized logs without putting added strain on your body from lifting.
Easy to Maintain and Extremely Movable
The Countyline 25-Ton Log Splitter is easy to clean, and even easier to move around. It has durable pneumatic tires that allow you to conveniently haul your splitter down the road or out into the field.
- 196 cc* Kohler Engine (* as rated by engine manufacturer)
- 25-ton splitting force**
- 11.5 second cycle time**
- Vertical and horizontal operation
- Auto-return valve
- Two-stage 14 gal. Per Minute pump
- DOT-approved 4.8 in. x 8 in. wheels
- Built-in log cradle holds logs up to 24-1/2 in. length
- 20 qt. hydraulic reservoir capacity
- 5-year warranty on workmanship, 2-year warranty on the engine, 3-year warranty on hydraulics