The HeatFast HF1725K 175,000 BTU forced air heater provides hours of comfort for your jobsite, barn, or "Wherever You Need To Bring The Heat". This high output torpedo heater provides strong, powerful, and dependable heat for areas up to 4,375 sq. ft. and has been tested to sub zero temperatures to insure it is ready for all winter weather conditions. This kerosene forced air heater is field tested for several types of fuel including kerosene, diesel, home heating oil, and jet fuel (WARNING: DO NOT USE GASOLINE) and can operate for 10 hours due to its large 13.2 gal. fuel tank. Additional convenient features include the SMART Diagnostics digital readout which provide error codes for easy trouble shooting, built in air pressure gauge, and a convenient easy pour tilted fuel fill.
- 5 Star Safety System: Flame-out detection, Overheat shut off, Power surger protection, Block inlet shut off, ignition check
- BTU output: 175,000 BTU per hour
- Heating area: 4,375 sq. ft.
- Built in thermostat heat control
- Large 13.2 gal. fuel tank provides up to 10 hours of runtime
- Error indicator LED readout and easy access service panel
- Pneumatic tires for easy manueverability
- Fuel gauge, air pressure gauge and drain plug