The Forney 309 MIG Welder with 140A maximum output is the ideal machine for farms, automotive, and small repair welding using 115V household current. This machine is MIG ready with regulator and gas hose. Welding processes are MIG (GMAW) and Flux Cored (FCAW). This is a multi step transformer based machine with four taps. The Forney 140 MIG is a complete change from previous Forney MIG welders and offers several upgrades. For example the welder has a higher duty cycle, quick "Euro" style disconnect torch, longer gun/torch with common consumables, HD cast aluminum feed/drive system with geared idler and drive rolls, cable wrap and upgraded despooler with larger cabinet and easier spool access.
- Input power is 115V, CV/DC, 1-phase
- Maximum output is 140 amps
- MIG gun/torch is 10 ft. (3.04m)
- Acceptable spools sizes are 4 in. and 8 in.
- Standard U.S. gas hose set-up
- Weight is 56 lbs.
- 5/3/1 warranty against manufacturer defects
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping