Cool Attic-Ventamatic power vents are rugged and efficient domes of proven and reliable construction. aA power attic vent will ventilate hot air from the attic and pull in cooler air through undereave or soffit vents to lower attic temperatures.
Our low profile dome-available in galvanized steel-has galvanized steel mesh grilles to protect against insects, birds, and rodents yet allow adequate air intake. Our fan blades are precision balanced for minimum vibration. Our motors are UL and CU/L listed for safety in handling. Ventamatic® Power Roof Vents are factory assembled for easy installation (no special tools required) and are built for stability and high wind resistance.
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1080 CFM ventilates up to a 1600 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Durable steel construction withstands impacting winds, flying debris and hail
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- Suitable for up to 8/12 roof pitch
- Precision balanced 14" fan blades for minimum vibration and no heat distortion
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 600 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly