Use Rutland Castable Refractory Cement to cast custom shapes, replace worn-out fire brick, or fill large holes in masonry firebox or as a solid stone bed.
- A dry mix cement; just add water
- Sets and dries as hard as fire brick
- May also be used to build or repair outdoor fire pits
- For indoor or outdoor projects
- Rated to withstand up to 2200°F
- Does not require heat to cure
- Minimum 24 hour dry time
- May be painted when dry
- Approximate Coverage: 12-1/2 lb.
- Casts a block: 12 in. x 12 in. x 1 1/2 in
- 18 month limited warranty
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping