The Champion Power Equipment 100379 22 in. Front Tine Tiller combines power and performance perfectly, taking you from barren ground to a great garden in no time. Once you prepare your garden with our efficient tiller, you'll wonder how you ever prepped your soil without it. The 212cc engine powers the four 13.8 in. heavy-duty hardened steel tines as they transform tough ground into perfectly prepared garden soil. The variable 16 to 22 in. tilling width and up to 8 in. tilling depth make this capable tiller the perfect match for a gardener who wants to go from tilling to planting as quickly as possible. Champion's dual rotation makes it easy to till any type of soil. In addition, the extra width means fewer passes are needed to prepare your soil so you can quickly move on to other tasks.
- Compact and efficient design includes convenient handle controls and an easy-adjust depth gauge which runs behind the tiller
- 8 in. storable transport wheels allow you to transport your tiller across driveways and sidewalks with ease
- Perfect for turning soil, mixing in compost, loosening soil to help water reach plant roots or weeding between rows
- Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit holds 0.9 gal. of gasoline and has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30)
- EPA certified and CARB compliant
- 2-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping