Generac's GP6500 portable generator with CO-SENSE Technology provides lots of power while protecting you and your home from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. If you inadvertently use the GP6500 indoors or in an enclosed space, CO-SENSE WILL automatically shut off your unit when increased CO is detected. This unit also offers PowerRush Advanced Technology, which delivers more than a 40% increased starting capacity*. Generac's OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank ensures long engine life and run times, while the steel tube cradle provides added strength. The low-oil feature protects the generator from damage. The GP6500 can be easily transported across rough or difficult terrain with the heavy-duty wheels and easy fold-down handle. Even maintenance is a breeze, with the hour meter keeping track of necessary upkeep at regular intervals.
- Featuring CO-SENSE Technology: STOPS, ALERTS, SAVES. Powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide.
- Featuring PowerRush ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY Delivers over 40% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.*Disclaimer *Increases electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors.
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 10.5 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Hardened 1 steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.