The White Oak is the most regal of all the oaks. Ideal as a shade tree for rural areas, urban parks and suburban neighborhoods, this versatile tree thrives throughout North America. All parts of the tree are enjoyed by deer, and its acorns are eaten by birds, squirrels and chipmunks.
- Includes one White Oak in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 3-9
- Mature size is 80 ft. tall and 80 ft. wide
- Provides outstanding fall color with shades of red and burgundy before dropping its leaves in fall
- Leaves and acorns provide food for several species of wildlife
- Performs best in full to part sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping