The Russlock is unique with a knurled lever on the back of the clip blade making it a one-hand opening knife. Case has been a leading American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives for over 125 years. Still made in Bradford, PA by skilled artisans using the finest materials and time-honored techniques- this rich heritage makes Case knives the brand of choice for sportsmen and knife enthusiasts, as well as being the most collected knives in the world.
- Locking clip blade is made of Tru-Sharp surgical steel for lasting beauty and durability
- Russlock in Patriot Kirinite has impactful style and durability
- Smooth but never slippery, Kirinite's bond with your hand gets better after each polishing
- Blade material: Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Main blade length: 2.7 in.
- Number of blades: 1
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping