The Kershaw Scallion is one of our most popular knives, and no wonder. With its 2-1/4-inch blade, the Scallion is the perfect size for lightweight and convenient pocket carry. But just because it's smaller doesn't mean it isn't mighty. From breaking down a cardboard box to cutting twine to opening packages, the Scallion is perfect for just about any cutting task you'd care to ask it to do. One of the Scallion's cool features is SpeedSafe assisted opening. With SpeedSafe, you can open the blade one-handed. Just pull back on the ambidextrous flipper and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use.
- High-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance
- Bead-blasted finish makes it easy to maintain
- Handle is pure stainless steel, which enables us to build-in a frame lock
- When the blade is opened, a part of the handle, or frame, moves into place behind the blade, locking it open and ensuring that it can't accidentally close during use
- Frame lock is an exceptionally strong blade lock
- Second lock is the Tip-Lock - it's a slider that locks the tip of the blade inside the handle until you release it, which ensures the knife won't accidentally open during transport