The modular design of the Tarter CattleMaster Series 3 Standard Squeeze Chute with Auto Headgate allows for the addition of optional accessories such as palpation cage and alleyways.
- Chute is recommended for cattle up to 1,200 lb.
- Features a high-mount, single-lever, double-sided squeeze clasp with heavy-duty linkage to keep animals firmly in place
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully-removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for larger animals to exit and also for sorting
- Rear vertical sliding tailgate with automatic locking that locks it in both the locked and fully open positions with safety stop at top
- Vertical tailgate and side door release feature durable triangular pull handles hooked to pulleys at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Maximum inside working dimensions (auto headgate): 55 in. tall, 26 in. wide and 89 in. long.
- Maximum inside working dimensions (manual headgate): 57 in. tall, 31 in. wide and 87 in. long.
- Working Dimensions: *Minimum amount of space required to properly operate chute effectively (auto headgate): 112 in. tall, 95 in. wide and 109 in. long.
- Working Dimensions: *Minimum amount of space required to properly operate chute effectively (manual headgate): 112 in. tall, 105 in. wide and 109 in. long.
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder-coat red finish
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping