The Tarter CattleMaster Series 6 Heavy-duty Squeeze Chute with Manual Headgate features a high-mount, single-lever, double-sided squeeze mechanism with heavy-duty linkage to keep animals firmly in place.
- Easy-to-use, single-handle mechanism opens and closes split-tailgate with little effort
- Drop-down horseshoes for easy top-side access, as well as the fold-down and fully-removable bottom panels
- Spring-loaded side exit door for sorting and exiting larger animals
- Side door release features durable triangular pull handle hooked to pulley at pivot points for ease of operation and durability
- Constructed of 2-3/8 in. tubular steel with grease fittings at critical points
- Bottom side adjustments with multiple settings for various size animals
- Optional Nose Bar available for CattleMaster Manual Headgates Only
- Chute is recommended for cattle up to 1,400 lb.
- Maximum inside working dimensions - manual headgate: 67 in. tall, 25 in. wide and 87 in. long; auto headgate: 62 in. tall, 25 in. wide and 89 in. long
- Working Dimensions *Minimum amount of space required to properly operate chute effectively - manual headgate: 94 in. tall, 106 in. wide and 113 in. long; auto headgate: 94 in. tall, 101 in. wide and 113 in. long
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder-coat red finish
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping