Made from the finest imported English leather from J.E. Sedgwick & Co. Ltd. in England, this Huntley Fancy Stitched Raised English Bridle is elegant enough for the show ring yet durable enough for everyday use. Huntley leather is tanned and finished by Sedgwick in England then shipped to our designated Sedgwick workshop where only our most skilled craftsmen may work. Each bridle is meticulously stitched and decorative stitching is added to the nose band, brow band, and head pieces. Beautiful braided Sedgwick leather reins and stainless-steel hardware finish off the look of this very high-quality Huntley Bridle. Size available in Medium Pony (Includes 1" Inch noseband), Color: Australian Nut.
- SUPERIOR LEATHER: Each Huntley Equestrian Bridle and Reins are made from the world's 1# finest imported English bridle leather from J.E. Sedgwick in England
- OUTSTANDING CRAFTSMANSHIP: Each Huntley Fancy Stitched Bridle is made by the most skilled craftsmen who meticulously stitch each piece, edges are hand-rubbed and sealed, and finished with a Beautiful Fancy Stitched Classic Design with 12 stitches per inch located on the noseband, browband, and reins
- VERSATILE AND ADJUSTABLE: Each Huntley Fancy Stitched Bridle offers adjust-ability for your horse or pony. Each cheek piece and noseband includes stainless steel hardware along with punched holes for the perfect fit. Hook and Loop closures are hand sewn on each cheek piece and braided rein
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE SIZES: The Huntley Equestrian Fancy Stitched Bridle is offered in multiple sizes to include Oversize, Full, Cob, Medium Pony and Small Pony. This bridle is offered in two Sedgwick leather colors, Conker and Australian Nut
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Each Huntley Equestrian Fancy Stitched Bridle should provide a safe ride and years of use for your equine athlete. Each Huntley Equestrian Fancy Stitched Bridle has a one-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship