The Nuttall Oak is a deciduous tree native to North America that is ideal for low-lying areas where wet conditions prevail. An excellent shade tree, it stands out when planted along roadways, pathways and borders. The Nuttall Oak is used extensively for wildlife management due to its heavy production of acorns.
- Includes one Nuttall Oak in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 6-8
- Mature size is 60 ft. tall and 45 ft. wide
- Provides shade, thrives in low-lying wet areas and drops its leaves in fall
- Produces an abundance of acorns that are eaten by many species of wildlife
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping