The Champion Power Equipment 100380 19 in. Rear Tine Tiller is designed to be the workhorse behind your gardening passion. The perfect combination of power and performance, this machine will tame the toughest gardens for years to come. The 212cc engine powers a cast iron, gear-driven transmission housed in a heavy-duty cast-iron case. The transfer of power from the engine to the wheels enables this tiller to perform perfectly while tackling your largest landscaping and gardening jobs. This indispensable machine features convenient handle controls and counter-dual-rotation tilling. This allows it to perform as either a standard rotating-tine tiller or a counter rotating-tine tiller, offering you the ultimate in versatility and performance. Even the most challenging ground is no match for the four 13.8 in. hardened steel tines and their efficient bidirectional shredding design.
- 19 in. tilling width and up to 8 in. tilling depth help you tackle large plots of ground with the least amount of effort
- Large treads on the 13 in. self-propelled agricultural tires provide excellent traction
- Easy-adjust depth gauge runs behind the tiller, allowing you work at a consistent depth
- Perfect tool for the gardener who's serious about long-term performance and durability.
- Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit holds 0.9 gal. of gasoline and has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30)
- EPA certified and CARB compliant
- 2-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping