The Kershaw Showtime, designed by Todd Rexford, is not exactly a traditional "gentleman's" knife, which means that it could be exactly what the non-traditional gentleman is looking for. With its 3-inch blade, the Showtime is a convenient size for pocket carry, whether you're dressed up or down. The blade features a two-toned finish: black-oxide on the grinds and satin-polish on the flats. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel enables the Showtime's blade to take and hold its edge.
- Opens elegantly with the built-in flipper and SpeedSafe assisted opening
- No thumb stud to interrupt the clean, streamlined looks
- Handle is steel, black-oxide coated, and contoured for a solid grip
- Frame lock ensures secure lock up
- Decorative hex pivot enhances the Showtime's showoff good looks
- Pocket clip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry and because it's also a deep-carry clip, carrying is always discreet