The versatile Forney 242 Dual MIG Welder welds aluminum and steel with the flip of a switch. Can be used for light industrial, manufacturing, metal fabrication, maintenance & repair, motorsports & auto body, farm & home, schools & training.
- Larger cabinet for 4 in. (1-2 lb. ), 8 in. (10-11 lb. ) or 12 in. (25-44 lb. ) spools
- Slope and burn back controls
- Ability to weld spray transfer with .035 in. wire
- 15 ft. ground clamp
- 15 ft. MIG gun
- Gas hose and regulator
- Input Power: 230V
- Amperage Range: 240A
- Wire Diameter Range: up to .045 in.
- Rated Output: 155A@60% Duty Cycle
- Plate Thickness Range: 24 ga. - 3/8 in.
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 14 in. x 34 in.
- Weight: 213 lb.
- 5/3/1 Warranty
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping