Handler 210MVP MIG Welder - A versatile wire feed welder capable of operating on either 115V or 230V input power. Welds up to 3/8 in. mild steel, spool gun ready for aluminum and is flux-cored or MIG ready.
- Max 210 amps in small portable case - Sized for transport of the unit to the jobsite and the power to weld 3/8 in. mild steel.
- 7 (230 V) and 4 (115V) voltage settings, with infinite wire feed speed control - Offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
- Accepts uncomplicated, simple-to-install direct plug-in SpoolRunner 100 spool gun - Spool guns enhance feedability and reduce "bird-nesting" associated with soft aluminum wires
- Integrated spool gun control circuitry is standard - No additional control box or adapter is required to connect the SpoolRunner 100 spool gun.
- Dual-voltage capability with MVP (multi-voltage plug) - Allows you to connect to common 115 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools - simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle.
- Door Chart with initial settings - Quickly reference initial settings for different wires, gases, materials and thicknesses. Provides quick starting point for novices and professionals alike.
- Built-in contactor - Eases use and excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled.
- Industrial cast aluminum wire drive system - Professional and durable wire feed performance.