The great thing about "Issai" Kiwi is that it's fuzzless and sweeter than the fuzzy ones! Plus, they are self-fruiting; meaning that you only need one plant to produce fruit! These delicious fruits are sweet and juicy just like the fuzzy variety but now you don" t have to peel them. They are also smaller so you can just pop them in your mouth like big grapes! These plants are high in vitamin C and small enough to grow in a container. This mini-Kiwi has a restrained habit and sets the most delicious miniature fruit ever tasted.
- In the garden or even in containers, you will find it easy and rewarding
- It can bear fruit the first year after planting
- Kiwi plants are attractive growers that require a sunny location, preferably with wind protection
- They can be grown in different types of soils; however, the soil must be well drained
- Kiwi plants are very pretty when used to cover a wall or fence or used in landscape design