With the Pro-Series Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower you can access light fixtures to change light bulbs or clean tall windows. This Scaffold Tower allows you to easily access hard to reach places to install acoustical or ceiling tiles, perform electrical work or complete HVAC installation. Roll from one end of the room to the other, for painting, patching, wallpapering and hanging drywall with eight 5 in. swivel locking casters. That's a big help when you don't have time to tear down and rebuild the scaffold. Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the 1,000 lb. load capacity. That means you can easily get 2 or more big guys up there to help with drywall installation or painting. A large, 66-1/2 in. L by 16-1/4 in. W, wood and steel deck provides a sturdy work surface. The Pro-Series Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower unit includes everything you need to build a safe and secure interior scaffold system, from the casters to the guardrail. Use a single or double stack, based on the needs of the job. When used as a single story system, the scaffold measures only 29 in. W, so it can fit through standard doorways. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- Scaffold Tower Set Includes:
- (2) 6 ft. Multi-Purpose Scaffold (GSSI)
- 1 Guard Rail Set for No. GSSI (GSGRSU)
- (1) 18 in. 4 piece Outrigger Set, 4 Piece (GSORSET)
- Intended for interior use
- Maximum Load Capacity: 1,000 lb.
- Durable powder coat paint finish, 1-1/2 in. tubular steel construction
- 1/2 in. thick wood deck with steel frame, 16-1/4 in. Wide by 66-1/2 in. Long work surface
- Overall Size: 4 ft., 5-1/4 in. Wide x 6 ft. Long x 14 ft., 10 in. Tall
- Wood/Steel platform sits up to 11 ft. off the ground
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
- 90 day limited warranty
NOTE: This product ships via over-the-road common carrier truck. Carrier destination shipping charges are included in the order shipping fee that will be displayed in the shopping cart. This product is delivered to the ground level exterior of your home and requires signature upon delivery. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping