The Hale Haven Peach is a very high-yielding fruit tree that produces large, oval, yellow freestone fruit that ripens in July. This firm, sweet, juicy fruit is notable for canning and freezing. The Hale Haven Peach requires 850 chill hours and is a self-pollinator. This fruit tree looks lovely in landscapes and compliments evergreens. To promote more blooms and fruit apply a fertilizer slightly higher in phosphorus.
- Includes one Hale Haven Peach fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Ripens in early September. The Hale Haven Peach is a self-pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 5-8.
- Due to improved root stock all peach trees are mostly self-pollinating; however, cross-pollination will ensure production and produce larger amounts of fruit.
- Grows to 15-25 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters