The Gala Apple has a crisp, firm texture which makes them less likely to bruise or soften. They require a minimum of 500 chill hours and a cross pollinator, such as a Cortland, Fuji, Honeycrisp or Jonathan Apple variety, to be planted nearby. The Gala Apple is a beautiful tree, thus making it an attractive option for your yard. The apples store well and are small to medium in size. The Gala Apple is a perfect option for fresh snacking, salads, freezing, baking and sauces.
- Includes one Gala Apple fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Matures in the late spring with harvest in August and September. The Gala Apple is great in the kitchen and requires a pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 4-8.
- Apple trees benefit from regular pruning, but only done during their dormancy. Prefers fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Grows to 10-15 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters