The Bartlett Pear is a very popular fruit tree that produces large yellow fruit with juicy white flesh. It tolerates heat well, but is not drought tolerant. The Bartlett Pear requires 500-600 chill hours and another European pear tree as a cross-pollinator, such as a Kieffer Pear or Moonglow Pear.
- Includes one Bartlett Pear fruit tree in a 5 gallon pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Matures in the spring with harvest in August. The Bartlett Pear requires a cross-pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 5-7.
- Space 12 - 20 In. apart. Plant in full sun.
- Grows to 10-20 in. tall.
- 5 gallon size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters