The Brown Turkey Fig is a popular, tropical-looking, semi-dwarf tree that produces large brownish-purple fruit with amber flesh. The fruit can be eaten fresh, dried or canned. The Brown Turkey Fig needs protection in the colder months when grown in containers. In warmer climates, plant in the landscapes as an accent, background or screen. The Brown Turkey Fig is a smaller productive tree with sweet figs in the summer, and often a second harvest in early fall.
- Includes one Brown Turkey Fig fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Ripens in late summer, and sometimes a second harvest in early fall. The Brown Turkey Fig is a self-pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 8-10.
- Space 10 In. apart. Plant in full sun.
- Grows to 8-10 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters