The Jonathan Apple is a handsome fruit tree that produces crunchy, sweet and refreshing apples. The medium to large size apples are delicious for snacking, cooking and juicing. Jonathan Apples require 800 chill hours and a cross-pollinator such as a Cortland, Fuji, Gala, Honeycrisp, McIntosh, Pink Lady, Red Delicious or Yellow Delicious variety planted nearby.
- Includes one Jonathan Apple fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Matures in the early to mid-fall with harvest in September. The Jonathan Apple requires a pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 5-7.
- Apple trees benefit from regular pruning, but only done during their dormancy. Prefers fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Grows to 14-30 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters