The July Prince Peach produces large red to reddish yellow freestone peaches with firm, sweet flesh. The July Prince requires 750-850 chill hours and is a self-pollinator. This variety has a perfect balance of acidity and sugar giving it the classic peach taste, which is great for jams and jellies.
- Includes one July Prince Peach fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Ripens in late July-August. The July Prince Peach is a self-pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 5-8.
- Due to improved root stock all peach trees are mostly self-pollinating; however, cross-pollination will ensure production and produce larger amounts of fruit.
- Grows 12-15 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters