The Fuji Apple is one of the sweetest, crispiest and juiciest apples available. Delicious to use in the kitchen in salads, pies and crumbles, or in homemade applesauce. The Fuji Apple is able to take the southern summer heat with only 300-400 chill hours. A cross-pollinator, such as Cortland, Gala, Honeycrisp, Jonathan, Pink Lady or Yellow Delicious variety, is required. The medium size and lovely red-green color of the fruit make the Fuji Apple visually appealing in landscapes.
- Includes one Fuji Apple fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Matures in the early to mid-fall with harvest in September to October. The Fuji Apple requires a pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 6-9.
- Apple trees benefit from regular pruning, but only done during their dormancy. Prefers fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Grows to 12-14 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters