The Elberta Peach is one of the most popular peach varieties. This fruit tree produces a large, high-quality, freestone fruit with a rich, sweet flesh that is excellent fresh, cooked, canned or frozen. The Elberta Peach requires 800 chill hours and is a self-pollinator. This fruit tree ripens in August-September and looks wonderful included in your landscape.
- Includes one Elberta Peach fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Ripens in August-September. The Elberta Peach is a self-pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 5-9.
- Due to improved root stock all peach trees are mostly self-pollinating; however, cross-pollination will ensure production and produce larger amounts of fruit.
- Grows to 15-25 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters