The Reliance Peach is a deciduous fruit tree and the most winter-hardy peach variety available. This fruit tree is vigorous and highly productive, and produces a hardy, yellow-fleshed freestone peach of medium size. The Reliance Peach requires 850 chill hours and is a self-pollinator. With small pink single flowers blooming in the spring it makes a lovely addition to your landscape with fresh fruit ripening in late June or early July .
- Includes one Reliance Peach fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Ripens in late June or early July. The Reliance Peach is a self-pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 4-8.
- Due to improved root stock all peach trees are mostly self-pollinating; however, cross-pollination will ensure production and produce larger amounts of fruit.
- Grows to 10-15 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters