'Arapaho' is a superb early-ripening blackberry with smooth, thornless canes. Its large red and black fruit have a firm texture and delicious flavor, and are ideal for making jams and syrups.
- Includes one Blackberry 'Arapaho' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 4-9
- Mature size is 6 ft. tall and 4 ft. wide. Grows as a self-supporting bush that requires no trellis
- Produces an abundance of medium-sized berries with very small seeds
- Self-fertile and requires 400-500 chill hours
- Performs best in full sun to partial shade
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping