Use the Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor standing, Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 5/8-inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 11-inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 220 RPM, and a maximum speed of 3,600 RPM. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor.
- Laser centering device included for accuracy when drilling
- Belt drive 16 speed settings: 220 to 3,600 RPM speed, 5/8 in. chuck capacity
- 11 in. diameter rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees
- Enclosed fan cooled motor, 3/4 HP, 550 watts, 6.6 Amp, 120V, 60 Hz
- Steel base with aluminum table, floor-standing model can be bolted to the floor for stability