ANTHELCIDE EQ Paste safely and effectively removes and controls various internal parasites, including large strongyles, small strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms and threadworms. This broad-spectrum dewormer contains the active ingredient oxibendazole.
- Per the AAEP guidelines, horses at high risk of parasite infection should be treated in the summer or winter for the removal of large strongyles, small strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms and threadworms.
- ANTHELCIDE EQ Paste effectively treats and controls these parasites.
- Shown to be effective against benzimidazole-resistant strongyles
- Offers a wide margin of safety
- Convenient, disposable syringe treats up to 1,200 pounds of body weight