Durvet Controlled Iodine Spray is indicated for use in cattle, horses, swine and sheep as a topical antiseptic for use prior to surgical procedures such as castrating and docking; for ringworm and foot rot; for application to the navel of newborn animals; and for minor cuts, teat sores, bruises and abrasions.
- For use on: cattle, swine, horses and sheep
- Effective - provides rapid killing of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa
- Convenient - easy-to-use adjustable nozzle delivers either stream or spray
- Economical - costs only about half as much as aerosols
- Safety afforded by non-irritating property of antiseptic
Hold container approximately 4 to 6 inches from the area to be sprayed. Point valve at the area to be sprayed. Pull trigger of valve and spray area once lightly. May be repeated daily, if necessary, until area is healed.
Ingredients: Polyethoxylated nonylphenol iodine complex (provides 1.0% titratable iodine) 5.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: 95.0% Nonionic Surfactant and Water.