QUEST (moxidectin) and QUEST PLUS (moxidectin/praziquantel) Gel are the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved dewormers on the market that treat and control encysted small strongyles, bots and roundworms in a single dose. QUEST PLUS offers the same effectiveness as QUEST, but also treats and controls tapeworms, an important annual treatment in late fall.
- Effective in the treatment and control of tapeworm infections
- One tube of QUEST PLUS covers the same parasitic groups as six other tubes (five double-dose tubes of fenbendazole and one tube of ivermectin/praziquantel).
- QUEST (moxidectin) Gel and QUEST Plus (moxidectin/praziquantel) Gel are the only FDA-approved broad-spectrum equine dewormers to suppress production of small strongyle eggs for 84 days.
- Approved for use in breeding mares and stallions, and foals six months of age and older.
- Approved for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating mares.
- Clear gel dissolves instantly for an easier deworming process.
- Comes in ready to use syringes, for up to 1,250-lb body weight, at 50 lb increments.