HealthyCoat is a highly digestible source of Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and Lecithin, and is fortified with Niacin, Biotin and Vitamin B12, with no artificial preservatives. Due to the lack of freshness and feed processing, the nutrients found in HealthyCoat are often lacking in a horse's diet. These Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids cannot be produced by the horse and must come from an outside source
IN HealthyCoat, the highest quality available Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids are preserved due to our unique mechanical extraction process. This method uses low temperatures and no chemicals.
Obvious symptoms of fatty acid deficiency are dry skin, weak hooves, dull hair, lack of vitality, poor health or condition.
HealthyCoat has been proven to promote optimum health and decrease fatty acid deficiency. HealthyCoat, without a doubt, is the best choice for your horse's supplemental nutritional needs.
- Rich in Omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids
- Safe, all-natural source of Vitamin E and Lecithin
- Promotes glossy hair coat; enhances skin while helping maintain hoof condition
- Fortified with Niacin, Biotin and Vitamin B12
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy joints
- Great for body conditions, sale, or show prep
- Fed at higher rates HealthyCoat works as a safe weight builder
- Easily digested and slowly metabolized-will provide a consistent level of healthy "controlled energy"
- Helps maintain the immune system
- Aids in digestion and the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K
- Ideal for hot weather feeding and keeping your animal cool
- Apple flavored for palatability
Mechanically extracted soybean oil, mechanically extracted flax seed oil, Lecithin, Niacin supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, natural and artificial apple flavors, mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E as a preservative).
Total Fatty Acids/Crude Fat (min.) 98%
Unsaponiflable Matter (max.) 2.1%
Insoluble Impurities (max.) 1.0%
Free Fatty Acids (max.) 0.50%
Vitamin E (min.) 250 IU/lb.
Niacin (min.) 34,000 mcg/lb.
Biotin (min.) 5,000 mcg/lb.
Vitamin B12 (min.) 337 mcg/lb.
Moisture (max.) 0.50%
Linoleic Acid (min.) (Omega 6 fatty acid) 50%
Linolenic Acid (min.) (Omega 3 fatty acid) 7%
Shake gently, settling may occur. For top dressing grain, start gradually 1 to 4 oz. for average adult horse. With active horses or maximum response for difficult skin and coat needs you may feed up to 8 oz."