STRONGID C 2X-DAILY DEWORMING MAKES A DIFFERENCE YOU CAN SEE! Keeping parasite levels under control helps your horse perform at his best. Parasites steal nutrition, energy and good health from your horse. Left unchecked, parasites can cause damage to vital organs, impair growth and performance, and may cause colic. A daily dose of STRONGID C 2X helps break the cycle of parasite infection. STRONGID C 2X helps prevent Strongylus vulgaris larval infestations and control adult large strongyles as well as adult and fourth-stage larvae (L4) of small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids.
- Foals may be administered STRONGID C 2X as soon as consistent intake of grain mix is occurring, generally between 2 and 3 months of age.
- STRONGID C 2X may be used in mares at any stage of pregnancy or lactation. Daily use of STRONGID C 2X in the last 30 days of gestation is a safe, effective method of reducing foal exposure to parasites.
- Stallion fertility is not affected by the use of STRONGID C 2X.
- Effectively controls adult large strongyles and adult and fourth-stage larvae (L4) of small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids (roundworms).
- STRONGID C 2X provided a high level of control for adult and fourth-stage ascarids with efficacies of up to 100%, confirmed by two separate field studies.1
- Prevents Strongylus vulgaris larvae before they can damage vital organs or grow into adulthood and produce eggs that contaminate pastures
- Alfalfa and molasses-based pellets help ensure eager consumption and can be top dressed or mixed into any feed.
- Concentrated STRONGID C 2X requires 2 ounces daily per 1,000-pound horse.