Experience a higher level of power and durability with the 322L string trimmer from Husqvarna. This string trimmer offers a range of commercial-style features, including air purge and a heavy-duty bevel gear trimmer head. Add in an efficient air filter and Tap 'n Go head for easy line loading. It's the perfect semi-professional workmate for landowners or landscapers looking for commercial-grade performance from their string trimmer.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%
- Easy to use "tap n go" trimmer head with double trimmer cords. Easy to refill
- Starting a cold engine requires less effort thanks to the air purge
- Hard chromium plated cylinder bore provides increased durability and extended product life
- The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed
- Transmission and bevel gear in proven design together with a sturdy trimmer head for trouble free work
- The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear
- All grass handheld products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Consumers who purchase 2-stoke gas powered Husqvarna branded handheld products can extend the standard warranty by purchasing Husqvarna brand 2-stroke oil or Husqvarna brand pre-mixed fuel at the same time as the purchase of the handheld product. Extend warranty by 1-year by purchasing at least 6 bottles of Husqvarna 2-stroke oil or extend by 2-years by purchasing at least 3-quarts of Husqvarna Pre-Mixed Fuel. All purchases must be shown on the same receipt to qualify for extended warranty.