The Forney Easy Weld 251 20 P plasma cutter is easy to use, portable and generator friendly. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting and auto body, farm and ranch, HVAC, plumbing and contractor work.
- Cuts mild steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper and brass from thin material to 1/4 in.* (6.35 millimeters) with ease *(Mild Steel)
- Easy to use, all you need is 120 volt power source and an air compressor capable of 1.5 CFM @ 90 PSI. Built in regulator and air dryer make operation a breeze
- Drag torch technology allows you to drag cutting tip in direct contact with the metal you're cutting for smooth consistent clean cuts
- Light and portable inverter technology weighs only 21.5 lb. Forney's 120-volt 20 P plasma cutter is also generator friendly 120V-4500W so on the go cutting and moving to different job sites is possible
- Rugged all metal case that's built tough to take on wear and tear
- Machine includes a 13' cutting torch, 8' ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle. Backed by a 12-month warranty