Easter Eggers, while not a purebred, have become a backyard favorite! They will give you an assortment of egg colors from blue, to olive to light brown and their plumage can also be various color and feather patterns, while their legs are a slate gray-green color. This Easter Egger variety comes from the Araucana and Ameraucana mix and because of this genetic combination our birds are not meant for exhibition. These delightful, friendly birds are quiet, low maintenance and can tolerate a wide variety of environments and climates.
- Bird Purpose: Colored Eggs
- Egg Production Rate: Females ONLY; Approximately 240 Eggs/Year
- Egg Color: Blue, Green, Light Brown
- Egg Size: Medium
- Bird Characteristics: Docile, Friendly, Hardy in all climates, Bears confinement well
- Mature Weight: 5.5 lb. Female 4.5 lb.
- Package Quantity: 10 baby chicks