With an intoxicating fragrance and a graceful, elegant form, Jasmine is a must-have for any garden. Its waxy, star-shaped flowers emerge throughout the season, perfuming the air with a scent unlike any other. Equally at home both indoors and out, this tropical evergreen vine thrives year-round when moved indoors for winter. Grow it on a trellis or stake, or allow the vine to gently cascade in a hanging basket. Arabian Jasmine will turn heads no matter where it is planted!.
- Includes one Jasminum sambac in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 9-11, but will perform well in all zones as an indoor plant
- Mature size is 5 to 10' tall and wide, but can be pruned as needed to maintain a desired shape
- Fragrant white flowers fade to pink as they mature throughout the summer
- Perfect for containers that can be moved indoors for winter
- Performs best in full sun to part shade