The Champion Power Equipment 100231 5500W Dual-Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit operates off gas or propane straight out of the box (propane hose included). On gasoline the generator will produce 6900 starting watts and 5500 running watts, and on propane 6250 starting watts and 5000 running watts. This unit makes a great solution for backup power during an emergency and will power the essential items you need and more in a power outage - lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, security system, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, smartphone/tablet charger, microwave, etc. Since propane has such long stable shelf life you don't need to worry about having fresh gasoline on hand during an emergency. It can also handle multiple power tools on your next project or job and with comes ready with a standard 30A locking outlet.
Champion Power Equipment is a market leader in power generation equipment. Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power equipment designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets. Champion products are the standard of performance excellence - for work, for play, for home. We make the power that makes your life easier. The Champion 5500W Dual-Fuel Portable Generator comes with a three year limited warranty. Champion demands excellence from their dedicated technicians and service network, ensuring that you will receive world-class service and response wherever and whenever you need it.
- Operates at 74 dBA from 23 ft.
- Run time of up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline or 6.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank at 50% load
- V Guard built-in surge protector which protects your appliances from any spikes in voltage above a safe threshold
- Cold Start technology optimizes the generator to start easily in cold weather
- Portable and comes in a durable steel frame with a folding handle and never-flat tires for easy maneuvering and transportation
- Patented fuel selector switch that allows for quick and safe switching between fuel sources
- (1) 120/240V 30A locking (L14-30R) and (4) 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R)
- Intelligauge (volts, Hz, hours) allows you to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Powered by a reliable 389cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine with a 6.1 gal. fuel tank
- 1.2 qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30)
- Automatic low oil shut-off sensor
- Generator is 50-state/CARB compliant
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping