STA-BIL Diesel Biocide prevents microbial growth in diesel fuel. Water can be the most damaging problem to diesel fuel systems, it is the source of a living, breathing and evolving problems that cause; bacteria, fungi and algae growth, poor performance, rust and corrosion where fuel and water separate. Bacteria cells can double in population every 20 minutes, so you should always treat diesel contamination with an EPA registered biocide like STA-BIL's.
- Soluble in diesel fuels, hydrocarbons and water
- Kills bacteria, mold, yeasts and prevents microbial growth in diesel fuel
- Meets EPA ULSD minimums for 2007 and newer engines
- Excellent for maintenance programs to prevent contamination
- 16 ounce bottle treats up to 880 gallons