Purina Start & Grow is formulated with optimum nutrition for raising laying chicks from hatch to laying age (18-20 weeks). This complete feed with 18% - protein and quality nutrients is perfect for a strong start and early hen development. Formulated with prebiotics, probiotics and yeast to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Yeast: Supports immune and digestive health
- Complete and Balanced: Wholesome, complete nutrition, no supplements necessary - all required nutrients are present
- Essential Amino Acids: Excellent muscle and skeletal support
- Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth
- Exclusive Level of Marigold Extract: For Brightly-colored beaks, shanks and overall appearance - A high level of xanthophyll, derived from marigolds, ensures bright coloring for a beautiful flock
- Key Level of Vitamin A: Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy adult birds
- Optimized level of Vitamin E: A strong level of Vitamin E helps maintain a robust immune system
- High Quality Nutrition: Consistent, high quality nutrition for a strong start, optimal growth and great-looking birds
Crude Protein (min.) 18%
Crude Fat (min.) 3%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5%
Lysine (min.) 0.88%
Calcium (Ca) (min.) 0.75%
Calcium (Ca) (max.) 1.25%
Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.55%
Salt (NaCl) (min.) 0.35%
Salt (NaCl) (max.) 0.85
Vitamin A (min.) 5000 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (min.) 14 IU/lb.
Methionine (min.) 0.32
Phytase (A. Oryzae) (min.) 227 FYT/lb.
Feed Purina Start & Grow as the sole ration to free-range and confined chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and fancy and exotic breeds) free-choice from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks). At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Layena free-choice. Be sure to gradually transition from one feed to the next. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.