Purina Start & Grow Medicated is formulated with optimum nutrition for raising laying chicks from hatch to laying age (18-20 weeks). This complete feed with 18% - protein and quality nutrients is perfect for a strong start and early hen development. Formulated with prebiotics, probiotics and yeast to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Yeast: Supports immune and digestive health
- Complete and Balanced: Wholesome, complete nutrition, no supplements necessary; all required nutrients are present
- Essential Amino Acids: Excellent muscle and skeletal development
- Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth
- Exclusive Level of Marigold Extract: For brightly-colored beaks, shanks and overall appearance, with a high level of xanthophyll, derived from marigolds, to ensure bright coloring for a beautiful flock
- Key Level of Vitamin A: Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy adult birds
- Medicated: Treated with Amprolium, a coccidiastat
- Optimized level of Vitamin E: A strong level of Vitamin E helps maintain a robust immune system
- Superior Nutrition: Consistent, superior nutrition for fast starts, optimal growth and great-looking birds
Crude Protein (min.) 18%
Crude Fat (min.) 3%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5%
Lysine (min.) 0.88%
Calcium (Ca) (min.) 0.75%
Calcium (Ca) (max.) 1.25%
Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.55%
Salt (NaCl) (min.) 0.35%
Salt (NaCl) (max.) 0.85
Vitamin A (min.) 5000 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (min.) 14IU/lb.
Methionine (min.) 0.32
Phytase (A. Oryzae) (min.) 227 FYT/lb.
Feed Purina Start & Grow continuously as the sole ration from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks). Or for a flock of various types of poultry, feed Purina Flock Raiser free-choice until laying age. Then feed Purina Layena free-choice.