The Honeycrisp Apple has a delicious sweet-tart flavor, with a crisp and crunchy texture making it a favorite with apple lovers everywhere. They require a minimum of 800 chill hours and a cross pollinator for fruit production such as a Cortland, Fuji, Gala, Jonathan, Pink Lady, Red Delicious or Yellow Delicious to be planted nearby. The Honeycrisp Apple is a healthy treat, packed with fiber and antioxidants when eating the peel and flesh together. For a sweet treat, try an apple crisp bake using Honeycrisp Apples. Your kitchen has never smelled sweeter.
- Includes one Honeycrisp Apple fruit tree in a 3.74 gal. pot and detailed planting instructions.
- Matures in the late spring with harvest in September. The Honeycrisp Apple requires a pollinator.
- Best grown in USDA Hardiness Zones 3-7.
- Apple trees benefit from regular pruning, but only done during their dormancy. Prefers fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Grows to 10-15 in. tall.
- 3.74 gal. size pot has actual size of 14.165 liters