It's all there: the silhouette of the classic logger heel, the stability of stitchdown construction and the strength of rich, full-grain leather. The only thing missing is the weight you might expect from a boot of this caliber. The Danner Logger was created to bring a new level of lightweight comfort and flexibility to the traditional logger platform.
- Durable, waterproof, oiled nubuck leather upper
- Danner® Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite® footbed
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight and added forefoot flex
- Handcrafted, stitchdown construction for strength and stability
- Vibram® 360° Logger outsole offers substantial edging and superior traction
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
Wear and tear, including wear holes, snags and worn stitching.
Failure to adequately maintain the product, including proper cleaning and leather conditioning.
Alterations, modifications or repair work performed by anyone other than Danner.
Products returned beyond the applicable warranty period, or used other than in the manner intended.
Damage caused by chemical or other foreign body contamination.
Use of any safety-toe boot (NMT or steel) after the boot has sustained an initial impact in excess of the specified ANSI rating for such boot. The safety toe may be shattered or otherwise damaged as a result of such impact and the boots should not thereafter be used in any environment that requires a safety toe.
Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or from other than normal and ordinary use of the product.
Improper or inadequate fit (once footwear product has been worn/used).