'Natchez' is a semi-erect blackberry that bears a heavy crop of large, firm berries on smooth, thornless canes. Its glossy, flavorful fruit ripens early in the season and is ideal for making jam or eating right off the bush.
- Includes one Blackberry 'Natchez' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 4-9
- Mature size is 5 ft. tall and 4 ft. wide. Performs best when supported by a trellis, especially when fruiting
- Produces an abundance of large, glossy blackberries that ripen in mid-June
- Self-fertile and requires 400-500 chill hours
- Performs best in full sun to partial shade
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping