The Champion Power Equipment 100263 3400-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience whether you need power for your home, RV or project. The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Connect your sensitive electronics with confidence since this inverter produces only Clean Power ( 3% THD). Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane, and easily switch fuels with a quick turn of the fuel selector dial. Using gasoline, the 192cc Champion engine produces 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts, and will run for 7.5 hours at 25% load. It produces 3060 starting watts and 2790 running watts, and will run for 14.5 hours at 25% load when using a 20-pound propane tank. Champion's Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy. Included are a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R), a 12V DC automotive-style outlet with dual USB adapter, plus a propane hose with a built-in regulator. Operates at 59 dBA from 23 feet - about the same noise level as normal conversation. The optional Parallel Kit provides a quick clip-on connection which allows you to increase output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverters. Also included is a standard 50-amp RV outlet with power to start and run two 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners. Fully assembled with foldaway handle for easy storage and built-in handles and never-flat tires for easy transport. EPA certified and CARB compliant.
- Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot
- 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline
- RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Items included: Battery, Propane (LPG) Hose, USB Adapter, Oil Funnel